School Start DELAYED until 8.24.2020
PLEASE return any school computer devices ASAP
we need to get them ready for school to start☺
20-21 School Calendar
Registration is OPEN!
Collect the required documents:
- Enrollment Packet – Click here for a printable Student Entry Form English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
- (2) CURRENT Proofs of Residence
- Birth Certificate
- CURRENT Shot Record
- Physical dated within 12 months
NOTE: Documents may be sent by scanning or photo and attaching to email.
- As part of PCPS’ response to the coronavirus pandemic, parents are asked to contact their school if needed to make an appointment for submitting enrollment paperwork. Please do not visit our school without making an appointment. This is necessary to ensure PCPS abides by social distancing guidelines.
- If you feel you need to make an appointment, please contact Ms. Reel at 863-499-2990 ext. 400 or by email: Sabrina.Reel@polk-fl.net
The Mission of Polk County Public Schools is to Provide a High Quality Education for all Students.
CBE is a “DRUG FREE ZONE”
Thank you for not smoking!
Clarence Boswell Elementary School is designated a “Drug Free Zone” by the Polk County School Board; therefore, parents are not permitted to smoke while on campus. This includes our car pick-up line and our parking area. Please do not smoke on our campus. Thank you!
Boswell Elementary received the Silver Award as a Model School for school-wide PBS program. This is a proud moment for our school.
2019-2020 Polk Education Foundation School-to-School Grant Recipient – GaJauna Jackson